Duke's Villainous Daughter is Depressed Chapter 10

DVDID | Chapter 10


While still confused by the sudden and alarming realization, the chamberlain opened the door and showed up only then.

Looking at his countenance, it was clear that he understood and learned quite a lot of things while living in the palace, making graceful gestures that wouldn't lose to a royalty.

Moreover, this man, who looks like in his thirties, didn't greet me and with his chin up, he even said to the servant guarding by the door, "I'll go take a rest." It seemed that his arrogance, along with his chin, soared through the sky and could pierce the heavens.

"Didn't I told you I'd find you, Lari?" He said, not looking at me once and only regarded Lari with an arched brow.

"But it's already been a few days.....”

"Are you talking back to me?"

He scolded Lari in front of Elle. In Elle's perspective, Lari was her exclusive maid whose in charge of all the work to the point she considered Lari her own hands and feet, so what this guy did was equivalent to scolding Elle, his superior.

Elle, who had encountered countless absurdities inside this novel world, already got used to it and only stayed calm. But it doesn't mean she will overlook the rudeness of this cocky guy who ignored her.

"Hey."

"......Hey?"

In the Sahad Kingdom, the real Elle was a person deprived of anything she wants. As for her temper, she would assault anyone that bothers her without being noticed. But in the end, the Duke's daughter whose love wasn't reciprocated, and the dream of becoming a knight shattered, grew violent and her inferiority complex became severe.

In the Rennes Empire, the only way for the new Elle, who had no foundation, to overthrow the chamberlain was to stand back, return to her chambers and plan out an act of revenge. Like most transmigrators, she would pretend to be nice and make people on her side one at a time to expose his corruption then turn this palace upside down.

But it would take too long to do so.

In regards to my rumors, Lari neglected to mention it perhaps out of worries for me. However, I'm sure somehow there would be a rumor going around about me in this palace. Then what else do I have to watch out for? He should know what kind of person I am. Just because I'm the wife of a fallen prince and he had never seen me performing villainous ways, doesn't mean he could relax and get away with it after treating me like a nobody.

So...

Slap!

I slapped someone the second time today. I haven't noticed it for the first time but slapping someone actually hurts the palm of my hand.

"AHH!" He screamed as he fell to the ground. All the nearby servants halted their work to watch the commotion.

Even though it was a normal slap, the chamberlain's reaction was so excessive. He raised his head, screaming threats at me, "What are you doing?! No matter how you are a princess, I can't just let this go!"

"You're noisy."

Slap!

Elle slapped him again that rendered him speechless.


* * *


Lari looked at Elle with her mouth wide open. Perhaps she couldn't believe that the once laid-back princess who brushed aside any bothering things could do this and takes control.

"So you're telling me that I won't be safe?"

"Indeed, you—!"

"How dare you."

"........... This, this—!"

"You're no more than a lowly servant."

Does he think he's the king amongst the servants and on an equal footing with the Imperial family? Unbelievable!

With that, Elle looked down on him from above and gave him a thin smile that accentuates the fierceness of her eyes. Glancing at it from below looked somewhat sinister so the chamberlain swallowed back the words on the tip of his tongue.

"Who are you going to tattle that you got hit by me?"

“......”

"The Emperor? or is it the Empress?"

“......”

"Or perhaps an aristocrat who looks after you?"

“......”

"Well, I look forward to how I won't be safe."

By saying so, Elle walked over him and strode inside the Glasshouse.

Perhaps because of this mess, the chamberlain looked blankly at Elle's back, thinking that he had roughly informed about this girl and thought the rumors about her were all false. He assumed he would get away with it after learning of that incident with the servant who lost her dog. She let that servant go but what is this? She seems like a different person now, a devil!

Lari hurriedly follow along, and the adorable Tofu proudly guarded Elle's side.

Looking at the clean and well-managed interior, it seemed it had been given a considerable amount of care and manpower to maintain the whole Glasshouse.

The scent of flowers permeated the air and the long copses of trees added an ethereal feel to the place as if I'd entered the Garden of Eden.

There was an exquisite tea set on the table in the middle as if it was a perfect day to enjoy tea time.

And a palace maid stood there by the table, looking at me anxiously.

As I sat down, I asked her to bring me another cup of tea. Then I snapped at the chamberlain and the servant who had been previously blocking my way.

"You two. Get over here."

"...Yo, Your Highness?"

"What? Don't you have any feet?”

“......”

"Tofu, will you bring them over here? Can you do it, sweetie?”

"Woof!"

Tofu gently wagged his tail with his head held high and moved towards the servant first. Realizing the impending doom, the faces of the chamberlain and the servant turned blue.

"...... Mr. Coffari!"

When Tofu pushed the servant forward with his paws, the servant began to beg for help from the chamberlain, calling his name. But the moment Elle heard it, she burst into laughter.

"Pfff! Nose fly?"

I don't know if it's here, but it reminds me of a fruit fly-infested in garbage bins and trucks. No one would have the guts to name someone like that in Korea.

Of course, I don't know about others, but I thought it was the perfect name for this chamberlain.

"...!"

As soon as the chamberlain heard his name being laughed at by the princess, he gritted his teeth and his face became beet-red as if his pride was hurt, but he did not want to be dragged by a mere dog, so against his will, he approached the princess, albeit slowly.

The moment the chamberlain began to come over at a snail pace, the palace maid came rushing in passed him with an extra teacup on her hand. She placed it carefully in front of me and moved to lift the teapot.

I watched her hands along with the teapot shaking so much that it felt like she would make a mistake anytime soon. Her nervousness radiating into me so I ordered Lari instead. I don't want to be splashed on and had to play villainess to this girl who might be unrelated to this mess. I only want to deal with the people who were guilty.

However, the guiltiest one among them was so slow that a day would turn into night once he reached the spot in front of me. These people are so frustrating.




Duke's Villainous Daughter is Depressed Chapter 10 Duke's Villainous Daughter is Depressed Chapter 10 Reviewed by Admin on August 03, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.