Duke's Villainous Daughter is Depressed Chapter 7

DVDID | Chapter 7


By the way...

"How did you get in here?”

"Grrrrr!"

I don't know how you got back to the palace and even went inside the palace but I'm glad that you're safe. I was just about to go find you.

However, the dog, as soon as he saw Elle, was growling with a gesture full of discontent, and it was saying like, 'Why did you give me to someone else?' and also something like, 'Why did you throw me away?'.

Aside from wondering how you came in here, I thought it was a good thing that you had less trouble finding your way back.

The owner of this place, or the guards, seems to be good people, given that he was able to come inside with no harm done to him.

At first, Elle thought that she shouldn't get herself involved with the dog anymore.

It was because she became scared at the odds of not finding him after looking at every nook and cranny. But before that, she was scared to venture outside.

I'd never guess that I'm such a coward, that I'd first thought of giving up because I didn't want to go outside. But considering that I was in an unfamiliar place where unexpected events might occur, of course I'd became hesitant.

There's not much information about Rennes Empire in the novel because the novel focuses on romance and the Sahad Kingdom. The one thing I knew was that the Sahad Kingdom would invade the neighboring countries, including Rennes Empire in the future.

If Rennes found out about it before the invasion, I might get imprisoned. I know it's futile to hide inside the room but at least, I did something.

Perhaps if I didn't get married and remained in the Sahad Kingdom, it would be dangerous for me either way and I would have been suspected.

'The evil woman who used to be wicked has now changed.'

When I was Irene Song, I read quite a lot of books as a fan of Ropan and Kakaopage.

From the beginning of some novels, the fake main character adjusted to her role casually, and her attitude naturally turned 180 degrees to fit her character. Then I, as a reader, would think, "Nim, that's fiction for you."

And when I came to my senses that I've transmigrated inside a novel, I've been bracing myself to pretend to be who I'm not, to become Raella but I couldn't do it. I couldn't make myself breathe fire and denounce the engagement. So against my better judgment, I agreed to be married off to another country.

But then again, I don't want to stay all the same. I don't want to interact with those main characters. Furthermore, I might meet my end there sooner.

That meant how to survive here as well. But it wasn't easy either.

I wasn't motivated, and no one was looking for me, on top of that, I don't want to raise any kind of flag, so naturally, I would lead a hermit's life.

"Doggie."

The dog tilted its head. I don't know when his growling stopped but as of the moment, he was clearly confused with me who was just staring at him for a long time.

"Doggie."

"Woof!"

"...Doggie."

But how come this dog seemed to have found my room?

"Why did you come all the way here to my palace?"

The stray dog would always stay near the garden, seemingly reluctant to be around people. So it was shocking to see him here.

But what Elle didn't know that he came to the embankment for several days to wait for her yet she didn't come. His grievances were gone and replaced with worry so he had no choice but to barge inside her room.

"Did you miss me?"

The dog didn't respond but looked like he's sulking. Seeing how adorable he is and that he's fine, Elle, for the first time after coming to this world, smiled happily.


* * *

I was curious about it from the beginning, so I wondered if it was going to be like this after all.

Elle ended up taking care of the dog. It was the same with the dog as well.

He wouldn't be reluctant any more and ate the food Elle gave. He would also make sure she eats as well. Moreover, he was calm even when she stroked his fur.

"Doggie."

I didn't give him a name because I didn't intend to raise him, but it was different now.

Because it's the first creature to give my affection in this world, maybe I'll take care of the dog until it leaves me.

Lari wasn't bad either, but she had a line.

She was a maid, and Elle was a princess. Lari was close but not close and apparently, she would be behaving like they're both worlds apart.

Whenever I offer her to eat with me, or if she saw me doing menial work, she would turn pale and don't know what to do.

Elle didn't need an underling.

"I want to give you a name."

"Woof!"

"You want that?"

"Woof!"

The tail of the dog shook fervently. Even before that time he left the palace, he would turn his head away and pretended not to notice me. Perhaps this dog is a tsundere?

Otherwise, he wouldn't be acting like this so suddenly.

"I shall name you..."

The servant named him 'White'.

It's not bad either, but as soon as I saw the dog that time at the lake, I instantly imagined something similar to white when I was still living in Korea.

"Tofu."

"Woo?"

"I like tofu."

The white and soft tofu fits him perfectly. It was my favorite food.

"It's tofu, then."

"Woof!"

"Tofu~!"

As soon as Elle called out his name, he ran to her immediately.

Elle laughed as she caught the soft Tofu that was licking her face.

He was so big that she was locked in his embrace.

The warm and soft feeling made her feel better.


* * *


As soon as his name, Tofu, was decided, what Elle did was to take him to bathe.

The fur looked clean at first glance, but I thought it would be better to wash him at least once after I thought about raising him inside the palace. He was calmer than I thought he would be, perhaps because he liked water.

I was sitting at the edge of the bathtub and an idea suddenly came to mind that perhaps it would be okay to take a bath with him. However, the moment I was about to take off my dress, Tofu was startled and ran out of the bathtub.

Then, he was barking like crazy and scratching the bathroom door.

Surprised by the sound, Lari jumped in and smashed the door open, and Tofu ran away still wet.

Shoot—

A cold silence flowed with the sound of water dropping in the bathtub, and soon the knocker on the smashed door fell off and hit the tile floor.

"Lari..."

"Well, I thought something was wrong. Sorry, Lady Elle!"

When I looked down, Lari was bare-handed. She smashed the door with her bare hands......

"I'm sorry, Lari."

"Pardon?"

Next time, I'll make sure not to get on her bad side.




Duke's Villainous Daughter is Depressed Chapter 7 Duke's Villainous Daughter is Depressed Chapter 7 Reviewed by Admin on July 13, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.